Last night I made the Union Jack dress I've been thinking about for a while. Finlay donated his Australian Flag which he no longer wanted after it fell off its flagpole, so I cut out the union jack part of it and turned it into a little mod dress for Blythe.
Tonight I'm excited – my Licca pattern book arrived and it's full of inspiring pictures and outfits that look like fun to make.
I'm thinking of establishing a comprehensive library of patterns for Blythe and Pullip – as long as I can get the co-operation of those many that have designed these patterns 🙂 I guess I'm doing this for selfish reasons… I just want to be able to go to one site, click on a picture of something I like and download the pattern straight away. I hope those designers are agreeable. Will also start documenting my efforts a little more carefully so things can be re-made.